- Vegan Tips and Highlights – Warsaw, Pol...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Dairy Calf Saved From Slaughter Cuddles Rescu...
- Scientists Discover World’s Cutest Octo...
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Homestyle Creamy Brown Gravy
- Creamy Pesto
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
Posted on December 11, 2013 | No CommentsThe Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is working to eliminate artificial trans fats—those commonly found in processed foods, including desserts, microwave popcorn, frozen pizza, margarine, and coffee creamer—from the food […]
Posted on October 8, 2013 | 1 CommentIt’s National School Lunch Week: Do you know what your kids are eating? If they’re still trying to force down mystery meat, it’s a toss-up. Yep, that gray matter that […]
Posted on July 18, 2013 | 1 CommentMeat is a four-letter word. It’s high in fat and cholesterol, and it contributes to heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and other life-threatening diseases. It comes with warnings about E. coli […]
Posted on June 13, 2012 | 1 CommentI was recently given the chance to try Vege USA products and review them for you here. These products are especially good for those transitioning to a vegetarian or […]