- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Vegan Strongman / World Record Holder Patrik ...
- SUMMER GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cas...
- Socialism & Veganism – Drifting Ba...
- Cats Enjoying Giant Ice Ball
- 50 Cats And Dogs In Need Of Naps
- Why I am a Vegetarian by Richard St. Barbe Ba...
- Planting The Seeds Of ‘Veganism’
Posted on February 4, 2012It is recommended that babies and toddlers eat plenty of iron-rich and protein-rich foods. And if a baby is vegan/vegetarian, then many recommend an iron supplement. I do not believe […]
Posted on November 27, 2009But here I found myself forced to defend over and over again my reasons for being vegan - the benefits to the environment, the improvement to the animal’s wellbeing, the advantage for my own health. The situation escalated to the point a friend asked me if I was going to wait until I'd had my first miscarriage before I started 'taking care' of myself. The support I was once given as a vegan was gone replaced by scepticism and doubt that I was putting my health in danger.