- 10 Vegan Dishes Not To Miss In Greece
- Veganism And The Drought
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Veganism – Végétalisme – French C...
- Life Without Salads & Giving Up Flesh!
- Abandoning All Animal Food – Vegan Advo...
- The Isle of Vegetariana by G. Bedborough
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- French Vegan Cookbook – 1934 – A ...
Humanitarian League Archive
Posted on August 5, 2015‘..abandoning all animal food..’ = consuming nothing which has an animal source = 100% vegetarian = vegan Some Very Pleasant History Discussions of Vegan Advocacy from the 1840s An 1851 Article by […]
Posted on March 26, 2015A popular item in our Ernest Bell Library – the book – Mountain Meditations and some subjects of the day and the war. By Louise “Lizzy” Lind-af-Hageby – 1917 Lizzy […]
Posted on March 19, 2015A trip back to the 1990s & earlier. Remembering pioneering vegans. With links to great ‘sources’ for folk who like to go deeper! Firstly – a circa 1993 vegan leaflet […]
Posted on November 14, 2013So who exactly were Jessey Wade & Ernest Bell ? Why have they dropped from the memories of most of today’s animal lovers? About Jessey Wade’s personal life we have discovered very little; we […]