- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Vegan Strongman / World Record Holder Patrik ...
- SUMMER GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cas...
- Socialism & Veganism – Drifting Ba...
- Cats Enjoying Giant Ice Ball
- 50 Cats And Dogs In Need Of Naps
- Why I am a Vegetarian by Richard St. Barbe Ba...
- Planting The Seeds Of ‘Veganism’
how to Archive
Posted on April 7, 2015College is one of the best places to promote an active culture of veganism. Campus is full of curious, smart people who are thinking about life’s big questions, like what […]
Posted on February 24, 2014Initially, the winter started somewhat as a joke here in New England but it has proven to be one of the worst winters in years. And I’m sure that mostly everyone […]
Posted on August 13, 2012Here’s another Meatless Monday recipe to tantalize your taste buds and get you cooking this cruelty-free meal in your kitchen. This week’s Meatless Monday recipe is contributed by our friend, […]
Posted on November 21, 2009The desire to go veg*n is just the start. If you're thinking it's for you then resources like Happy Cow are an absolute blessing as they help you locate restaurants and food centres catering to veg*n diets. Ease yourself into your new lifestyle. Embrace a healthier new you and good luck!