- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
Henry S. Salt Archive
Posted on April 3, 2015 | 1 CommentBeans, Logic & Consistency The Roots of Veganism When reading these old texts, please remember that there were very few vegetarian / vegan eating places in those days. London’s first vegetarian restaurants […]
Posted on March 9, 2015 | No CommentsHere we reflect on some of our favorite early vegans (…..and aspiring vegans), and some of their writings / publications, where they discuss 100% perfectly consistent vegetable diets. Definitions of […]
Posted on January 9, 2015 | 1 CommentPhoto Credit – we will add as soon as someone claims it! Rynn Berry left us a year ago – January 9, 2014. Rynn was a great friend. He […]
Posted on November 11, 2014 | No CommentsDeo Gratias = thanks be to god (any god). Grace = a short prayer at a meal asking a blessing or giving thanks From 129 years ago – here we have Henry S. Salt […]
Posted on November 3, 2014 | No CommentsThe article, the images & the quotes are all from books & magazines in The Ernest Bell Library. If anyone would like to help by either ‘Adopting’ or ‘Sponsoring’ items […]