- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
Posted on January 12, 2015 | No Comments“Wow this is a really good falafel!” Crispy herb rich flavorful falafel slathered in tahini sauce with arugula wrapped in a collard green leaf. This is how I discovered Ihsan’s Falafel […]
Posted on November 26, 2014 | No CommentsTomorrow is Thanksgiving in the U.S.! Every year, families gather on the third Thursday of November to celebrate a day of thanks. It’s a day to be with family and […]
Posted on September 29, 2014 | No CommentsIt’s almost October, and to me means it will officially be pumpkin season! I’m a major fan of pumpkin; it tastes amazing and has so many health benefits. Today I’m […]
Posted on September 8, 2014 | No CommentsI’m always asked: “What is a good savory vegan breakfast item?” When I first made these vegan breakfast wraps, my goal was to create the ultimate savory and filling breakfast. […]
Posted on June 19, 2014 | No CommentsWalk, drive, run, or bike past a bakery and the aroma of something sweet and freshly baked is looming in the air that will cause a sudden turn into the […]