- 25 Vegan Halloween Recipes
- Vegan In Madrid
- Vegan Simple Lifers In France Circa 1905
- VeganGMO – Jamie Foley & The Anima...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Why You Need To Read Proteinaholic Even If Yo...
- HappyCow Cookbook Holiday Giveaway
- Vegan Hong Kong Five Minute Guide
Posted on June 15, 2013The Vegan lifestyle is arrived at via many different paths. Some come to it by taking a stand against factory farming, and animal cruelty, while others want to be kinder […]
Posted on October 5, 2012As a Vegan, do you need to care about or even advocate for non-GMO food production? Well, considering that the 9 genetically engineered food crops currently on the market in […]
Posted on February 6, 2010I was doing research on genetically modified organisms (GMO) and found an article in the recent winter edition of California Alumni Magazine titled Dinner by Design. It is an interesting […]
Posted on November 30, 2009It seems carnivores want to make us, vegetarians and vegans, out to be the environmental bad guys. As the Brazilian rainforest is being destroyed by illegal soybean plantations the finger is being pointed at us the biggest culprit. Except, of course, that according to Worldwatch Institute nearly 80 per cent of global soybean harvest is used to feed livestock.