- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Cat Fights For Computer Mouse
- Koh Phangan, Thailand – Vegan Island Pa...
Posted on February 11, 2010 | 2 CommentsVegan bake sales combine a time-honored, well-liked tradition with vegan outreach. They’re a fun and effective way to raise funds, introduce the public to delicious vegan food, and—in many cases—engage in productive discussions about vegan diets and broader vegan issues. The Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale (WVBS) takes the vegan bake sale concept further by having a large number of bake sales during the same short time period-–two weekends and the weekdays in between. This magnifies the power and fun of the bake sales: