- Vegan In Madrid
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Long Island Teenager Becomes Vegan Culinary P...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Rescue Elephant’s Amazing Reaction To S...
- 10 Vegan Dishes Not To Miss In Greece
- Vegan Queso
- Thailand: A Great Place For Vegans?!
- 25 Vegan Super Bowl Recipes
Posted on September 23, 2014More Etymology – Early Vegans (and Not) Josiah Oldfield & M K Gandhi – Milk & Egg Addiction Dugald Semple & Henry S. Salt Our predecessor humanitarians, vegans (and almost-vegans), anti-vivisectionists, […]
Posted on April 4, 2014~ Personally, I began rather drastically over 50 years ago by cutting out not only all meat or flesh foods, but milk, eggs, butter, tea and coffee. Cheese I have […]
Posted on October 23, 2013From – Life in the Open – a 1919 book. “Eggs were meant to produce chickens and not omelettes; and cow’s milk is a perfect food for a calf, but most […]