- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Vegan Strongman / World Record Holder Patrik ...
- SUMMER GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cas...
- Socialism & Veganism – Drifting Ba...
- Cats Enjoying Giant Ice Ball
- 50 Cats And Dogs In Need Of Naps
- Why I am a Vegetarian by Richard St. Barbe Ba...
- Planting The Seeds Of ‘Veganism’
Posted on September 23, 2014More Etymology – Early Vegans (and Not) Josiah Oldfield & M K Gandhi – Milk & Egg Addiction Dugald Semple & Henry S. Salt Our predecessor humanitarians, vegans (and almost-vegans), anti-vivisectionists, […]
Posted on April 4, 2014~ Personally, I began rather drastically over 50 years ago by cutting out not only all meat or flesh foods, but milk, eggs, butter, tea and coffee. Cheese I have […]
Posted on October 23, 2013From – Life in the Open – a 1919 book . “Eggs were meant to produce chickens and not omelettes; and cow’s milk is a perfect food for a calf, […]