- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
Posted on September 23, 2014 | No CommentsMore Etymology – Early Vegans (and Not) Josiah Oldfield & M K Gandhi – Milk & Egg Addiction Dugald Semple & Henry S. Salt Our predecessor humanitarians, vegans (and almost-vegans), anti-vivisectionists, […]
Posted on April 4, 2014 | No Comments~ Personally, I began rather drastically over 50 years ago by cutting out not only all meat or flesh foods, but milk, eggs, butter, tea and coffee. Cheese I have […]
Posted on October 23, 2013 | 2 CommentsFrom – Life in the Open – a 1919 book . “Eggs were meant to produce chickens and not omelettes; and cow’s milk is a perfect food for a calf, […]