- 10 Vegan Dishes Not To Miss In Greece
- Veganism And The Drought
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Veganism – Végétalisme – French C...
- Life Without Salads & Giving Up Flesh!
- Abandoning All Animal Food – Vegan Advo...
- The Isle of Vegetariana by G. Bedborough
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- French Vegan Cookbook – 1934 – A ...
Posted on November 30, 2009It seems carnivores want to make us, vegetarians and vegans, out to be the environmental bad guys. As the Brazilian rainforest is being destroyed by illegal soybean plantations the finger is being pointed at us the biggest culprit. Except, of course, that according to Worldwatch Institute nearly 80 per cent of global soybean harvest is used to feed livestock.