- Vegan In Madrid
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Long Island Teenager Becomes Vegan Culinary P...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Rescue Elephant’s Amazing Reaction To S...
- 10 Vegan Dishes Not To Miss In Greece
- Vegan Queso
- Thailand: A Great Place For Vegans?!
- 25 Vegan Super Bowl Recipes
Posted on May 5, 2014What better way to celebrate Be Kind to Animals Week and Mother’s Day, then to spend it with our animal friends? In Northern California, two exciting events are happening on […]
Posted on July 30, 2011By Alisa Rutherford-Fortunati: Sitting in my office in downtown Boston I stared out the frosted glass and dreamt of Italy. A small farm filled with animals wandering in green pastures, […]
Posted on November 30, 2009It seems carnivores want to make us, vegetarians and vegans, out to be the environmental bad guys. As the Brazilian rainforest is being destroyed by illegal soybean plantations the finger is being pointed at us the biggest culprit. Except, of course, that according to Worldwatch Institute nearly 80 per cent of global soybean harvest is used to feed livestock.