- Vegan In Madrid
- Vegan Simple Lifers In France Circa 1905
- 25 Vegan Halloween Recipes
- Why You Need To Read Proteinaholic Even If Yo...
- VeganGMO – Jamie Foley & The Anima...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- HappyCow Cookbook Holiday Giveaway
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Vegan Hong Kong Five Minute Guide
elizabeth horsell Archive
Posted on August 5, 2015‘..abandoning all animal food..’ = consuming nothing which has an animal source = 100% vegetarian = vegan Some Very Pleasant History Discussions of Vegan Advocacy from the 1840s An 1851 Article by […]
Posted on December 26, 2014Vegetarian Humour – in 1852 & 1848 – Punch Magazine Here we are being ‘ribbed’ by the magazine Punch, or the London Charivari – aeons ago! The 1848 article is directly referring to […]
Posted on December 24, 2013Better than any ‘TV’. In just 80 minutes you will know more about preventing heart disease & other chronic medial conditions than most medical doctors do. The key message – […]