- Vegan In Madrid
- Vegan Simple Lifers In France Circa 1905
- Why You Need To Read Proteinaholic Even If Yo...
- VeganGMO – Jamie Foley & The Anima...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- HappyCow Cookbook Holiday Giveaway
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Vegan Hong Kong Five Minute Guide
- Vegetable Pot Stickers (Dumplings)
Posted on March 31, 2015Forget about eggs for Easter! Vegan foods are cruelty- and cholesterol-free, and they taste great, too. If you’re planning to decorate eggs, check out PETA’s catalog for dyeable EggNots, which […]
Posted on April 18, 2014We all know that when Easter comes around, tables full of delicious food and baskets of candy and colored eggs are not far behind. But just because you’re vegan doesn’t […]
Posted on April 8, 2014Spring is upon us and that means we are approaching a little warmer weather, the days are getting longer and again another holiday is approaching. Walk into any store and the isles […]
Posted on April 8, 2014Have you heard of Sjaak’s Organic Chocolates? They are an amazing family-run company that produces some unbelievably delicious chocolate—including a GREAT selection of vegan options! The Sjaak’s Story began on […]
Posted on March 22, 2010We just received this and would like to pass it on to you… This Easter, Parents Urged to Sponsor an Animal in Need for Their Children, Not Buy One Watkins […]