- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Vegan Strongman / World Record Holder Patrik ...
- Socialism & Veganism – Drifting Ba...
- 50 Cats And Dogs In Need Of Naps
- Why I am a Vegetarian by Richard St. Barbe Ba...
- SUMMER GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cas...
- Planting The Seeds Of ‘Veganism’
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
Donald Watson Archive
Posted on January 23, 2015Ernest Bell Library items – ‘Joys Of The Simple Life’ by Dugald Semple. Published by Ernest Bell in 1915. Happy 100th Birthday to ‘Joys Of The Simple Life’ 1915 – 2015 […]
Posted on April 11, 2014The Ernest Bell Library has a passion for sharing excellent quality vegan articles / items – making them easily available to 21st C folk. Most early books & magazines on […]
Posted on October 23, 2013From – Life in the Open – a 1919 book . “Eggs were meant to produce chickens and not omelettes; and cow’s milk is a perfect food for a calf, […]