- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- Nurse Cat Looks After Other Animals At Shelte...
- GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashew Mil...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Koh Phangan, Thailand – Vegan Island Pa...
- Meet Porter. The World’s First Driving ...
Donald Watson Archive
Posted on January 23, 2015 | 1 CommentErnest Bell Library items – ‘Joys Of The Simple Life’ by Dugald Semple. Published by Ernest Bell in 1915. Happy 100th Birthday to ‘Joys Of The Simple Life’ 1915 – 2015 […]
Posted on April 11, 2014 | No CommentsThe Ernest Bell Library has a passion for sharing excellent quality vegan articles / items – making them easily available to 21st C folk. Most early books & magazines on […]
Posted on October 23, 2013 | 2 CommentsFrom – Life in the Open – a 1919 book . “Eggs were meant to produce chickens and not omelettes; and cow’s milk is a perfect food for a calf, […]