- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Cat Fights For Computer Mouse
- Koh Phangan, Thailand – Vegan Island Pa...
Posted on December 4, 2014 | 1 CommentThe first time someone serves you chicken, fish, or turkey after becoming vegan, you are shocked. Often, restaurants, family and omnivores don’t necessarily know or understand what this new diet means. You […]
Posted on December 2, 2014 | No CommentsAs I make the transition from vegetarian to raw vegan I have noticed many changes in my body–some great and some, well, stinky! In the last several weeks I have […]
Posted on October 8, 2014 | No CommentsBy Just a Pack contributor Amy Benson I’d read before coming that meat was a big deal, had steeled myself for potential hunger, awkward encounters, wider hips. Had attempted to […]
Posted on January 27, 2014 | No CommentsNew evidence suggests that Americans are trying to cut calories and improve their diets, but a recent news report about butter consumption seems to indicate otherwise. Apparently, butter consumption has hit a […]
Posted on November 12, 2013 | No CommentsAt Southern California’s ‘Healthy Taste of LA’ event this November, the Cows met up with Dr. Neal Barnard, the founder and director of Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. PCRM (http://pcrm.org) […]
Posted on April 2, 2011 | 3 CommentsYeah, yeah everyone is talking about how to be green. Turn off your lights, bring grocery bags to the store, don’t waste water, etc. I personally try to do all […]