- Vegan In Madrid
- Bandit The Bull Dances With Joy After Being R...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Long Island Teenager Becomes Vegan Culinary P...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Rescue Elephant’s Amazing Reaction To S...
- Vegan Queso
- 10 Vegan Dishes Not To Miss In Greece
- Thailand: A Great Place For Vegans?!
Posted on November 27, 2009But here I found myself forced to defend over and over again my reasons for being vegan - the benefits to the environment, the improvement to the animal’s wellbeing, the advantage for my own health. The situation escalated to the point a friend asked me if I was going to wait until I'd had my first miscarriage before I started 'taking care' of myself. The support I was once given as a vegan was gone replaced by scepticism and doubt that I was putting my health in danger.