- Vegan In Madrid
- Bandit The Bull Dances With Joy After Being R...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Long Island Teenager Becomes Vegan Culinary P...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Rescue Elephant’s Amazing Reaction To S...
- Vegan Queso
- 10 Vegan Dishes Not To Miss In Greece
- Thailand: A Great Place For Vegans?!
Posted on January 12, 2016This is a variation of the traditional Peruvian Seco dish that’s contained in my cookbook, Peruvegan. I came up with this dish after pondering what type of Peruvian dish I was […]
Posted on January 7, 2016“A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. […]
Posted on January 4, 2016Nothing spells comfort like the combination of spicy cinnamon and sweet apples! One of the healthiest, fruit-centric desserts you can whip up is a baked apple crumble, with a thick […]
Posted on December 30, 2015Before leaving home, I got warned by several people that Russia is not the most vegan-friendly country to travel in. It’s funny how people who are not even vegan and […]