- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- Nurse Cat Looks After Other Animals At Shelte...
- GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashew Mil...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Koh Phangan, Thailand – Vegan Island Pa...
Posted on September 17, 2014 | No CommentsWhen most people think of creamy sauces, they usually imagine dairy milk, yoghurt or cream as an essential ingredient for a lip-lickin’, smooth buttery result. Seldom do people imagine… erm, […]
Posted on May 19, 2014 | No CommentsI remember how tasty shop bought, coconut chocolate bars seemed to be back in the days when I ate that ‘regular’ kind from the store. I’d enjoy them for a […]
Posted on April 24, 2014 | No CommentsIn a culture that tends to bombard us with pollution, free-radicals, electro-smog and a myriad of vibrational lowering stress, I love to know that every morsel of what I eat […]
Posted on February 21, 2014 | No CommentsThis tasty ‘Mushroom, Coconut & Greens Soup’ recipe benefits from a nutritional array of iron rich greens such as parsley and broccoli, whilst enticing the taste buds with a flavourful […]
Posted on February 11, 2014 | No CommentsI adore finding healthful ingredients, full of antioxidants, vitamins and all round nutritional goodness, weaving them together to create delicious, fun, healthy, indulgent, vegan treats. These super tasty ‘Raw Chocolate, […]
Posted on June 20, 2012 | 5 CommentsWhat have you heard about coconut oil? Is it mostly positive or negative? Here are some of the claimed benefits I’ve come across in my research (and I’m sure there’s […]