- Nurse Cat Looks After Other Animals At Shelte...
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashew Mil...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- World’s First Vegan Avenue & Vegan...
- ‘Leafy greens – six times a day &...
Posted on October 2, 2014 | No CommentsHands up who loves simple, quick recipes that not only taste divine, but are made with very few ingredients? Me! I’d love to share one of my timeless favourites; a […]
Posted on September 22, 2014 | No CommentsWarning: these do not taste like pancakes. They taste like a Reese’s flavored cake (seriously). Thankfully these not only they taste like a Reese’s cake, but are also vegan, gluten-free, […]
Posted on June 19, 2014 | No CommentsWalk, drive, run, or bike past a bakery and the aroma of something sweet and freshly baked is looming in the air that will cause a sudden turn into the […]
Posted on April 18, 2014 | No CommentsWe all know that when Easter comes around, tables full of delicious food and baskets of candy and colored eggs are not far behind. But just because you’re vegan doesn’t […]
Posted on April 8, 2014 | No CommentsHave you heard of Sjaak’s Organic Chocolates? They are an amazing family-run company that produces some unbelievably delicious chocolate—including a GREAT selection of vegan options! The Sjaak’s Story began on […]