- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Vegan Strongman / World Record Holder Patrik ...
- Socialism & Veganism – Drifting Ba...
- 50 Cats And Dogs In Need Of Naps
- Why I am a Vegetarian by Richard St. Barbe Ba...
- SUMMER GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cas...
- Planting The Seeds Of ‘Veganism’
- Cats Enjoying Giant Ice Ball
Posted on November 30, 2009It seems carnivores want to make us, vegetarians and vegans, out to be the environmental bad guys. As the Brazilian rainforest is being destroyed by illegal soybean plantations the finger is being pointed at us the biggest culprit. Except, of course, that according to Worldwatch Institute nearly 80 per cent of global soybean harvest is used to feed livestock.