- The Benefits of Raw Garlic
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- The Eight Stages of Veganism
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hidden Animal…
- World’s First Vegan Avenue & Veganz Vegan Grocery
- Stir Fried Thai Basil with Tofu and Eggplant
- The Humorous Side of Vegetarianism – an appreciation…
- Cheesy Vegan Scalloped Potatoes
- 8 Ways Becoming a Vegetarian Is Like a Bad Breakup
Receive Our Newsletter
Get VeginOut NewsOnce-a-month update on the latest veg related news, global restaurant and travel highlights, plus giveaways!
Animal Rights Archive
Posted on November 5, 2013 | 1 CommentThis is one of the earliest vegetarian children’s stories in English that we have discovered. I really enjoy George Bedborough’s thinking. I have taken the liberty of highlighting my favorite […]
Posted on October 1, 2013 | No CommentsErnest Bell freeing a caged linnet – circa 1902 + Click on any image to enlarge it. + Henry S. Salt & the Henry S. Salt Archive Henry S. Salt was […]
Posted on September 19, 2013 | No CommentsThese wonderful vegetarian-themed children’s story books have survived for 99 years – but their original owners were less fortunate. Title: Stories from the...
Posted on February 22, 2012 | 1 CommentWhile backpacking along the Appalachian Trail this past spring, I made a brief stop to replenish my dwindling stock of vegan food in the sleepy town of Erwin, Tennessee. While […]
Posted on December 23, 2011 | 4 CommentsThe education process is never ending. We are continuously taking in new information that can change our view of the world. Everything we say, wear and do is letting those around us know what we believe in…and may challenge what they see as the “norm”.