- HappyCow Profile
- Rae Sikora has been a spokesperson for animals, the environment and human rights for over 30 years. Her programs have been changing people's vision of what is possible to create in our lives and in the world. Rae has worked internationally with participants ranging from teachers, students and prisoners to businesses and activists. As co-founder of the Institute for Humane Education, Rae created interactive critical thinking tools that are now being used by people around the globe. Rae draws from years of experience to help individuals and groups discover how implementing changes personally/locally can bring about positive change globally for all life. She is and co-founder of VegFund and co-founder/co-director of Plant Peace Daily.
- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand