- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- Nala Rides The Elevator To Visit Friends
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Veganerie Vegan Bakery in Bangkok, Thailand
Veg History Archive
Posted on April 3, 2015 | 1 CommentBeans, Logic & Consistency The Roots of Veganism When reading these old texts, please remember that there were very few vegetarian / vegan eating places in those days. London’s first vegetarian restaurants […]
Posted on March 26, 2015 | No CommentsA popular item in our Ernest Bell Library – the book – Mountain Meditations and some subjects of the day and the war. By Louise “Lizzy” Lind-af-Hageby – 1917 Lizzy […]
Posted on March 25, 2015 | No CommentsNot 2, not 3 but 10.9 a week! A ‘bowels-oriented’ post Ernest Bell Library item – a 1907 postcard, indirectly insulting us British veg[etari]ans – ……but (as always) we get the last […]
Posted on March 19, 2015 | No CommentsA trip back to the 1990s & earlier. Remembering pioneering vegans. With links to great ‘sources’ for folk who like to go deeper! Firstly – a circa 1993 vegan leaflet […]
Posted on March 9, 2015 | No CommentsHere we reflect on some of our favorite early vegans (…..and aspiring vegans), and some of their writings / publications, where they discuss 100% perfectly consistent vegetable diets. Definitions of […]
Posted on March 3, 2015 | 1 CommentFound in a ‘junk shop’, tucked into an old book – ……- a little scrap of paper from Glasgow, Scotland. It has ‘bloodless’ stories to tell. This was Cathie & Dugald Semple‘s […]