- Nurse Cat Looks After Other Animals At Shelte...
- Vegan Waiter / Garçom Vegetariano – by ...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- ‘Leafy greens – six times a day &...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- World’s First Vegan Avenue & Vegan...
- 12 Tips To Help You Stay Vegan
- The Benefits of Raw Garlic
Posted on October 9, 2014 | No CommentsTourism is one of the world’s fastest growing economies. According to the World Tourism Organization, in 2012, international tourism generated US$1.3 trillion in export earnings, figures moving and shaking the […]
Posted on October 8, 2014 | No CommentsBy Just a Pack contributor Amy Benson I’d read before coming that meat was a big deal, had steeled myself for potential hunger, awkward encounters, wider hips. Had attempted to […]
Posted on October 7, 2014 | No CommentsAt Washington DC’s annual DC Veg Fest on September 20, 2014 the Cows met up with radio personality, author and actress Robin Quivers. Ms. Quivers has been vegan since 2007. […]
Posted on October 1, 2014 | 2 CommentsHaving spent nearly a month in small towns of northern Italy with few vegan options aside from cheese-less pizza and pasta I was starting to feel starved for variety. So, […]
Posted on September 25, 2014 | 1 CommentAt the end of 2013, the first vegan market, iVegan – Vegan Supermarket, opened in Taipei near the Wanlong (萬隆) MRT station. In addition to a wide range of specialty […]
Posted on September 24, 2014 | No CommentsAs a nationally ranked athlete, it’s very important that I stay in shape at all times…even on vacation. That can be hard, because like most people, the point of a […]