- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Cat Fights For Computer Mouse
- Koh Phangan, Thailand – Vegan Island Pa...
Posted on October 1, 2014 | 2 CommentsHaving spent nearly a month in small towns of northern Italy with few vegan options aside from cheese-less pizza and pasta I was starting to feel starved for variety. So, […]
Posted on September 16, 2014 | No Comments#10: Enjoy the journey as well as the destination. #9: Take time out to enjoy the view. #8: Break the rules sometimes, and sit where you are most comfortable. #7: […]
Posted on August 26, 2014 | No CommentsHaving come from Barcelona, a veritable vegan heaven, Andalucia was a bit of a culinary desert for a traveling herbivore. It’s a region in Spain well known for tapas (small […]
Posted on July 30, 2014 | No CommentsSanta Cruz, California has been listed before as one of the best places to be veg or vegan. And as far as I can see, that hasn’t changed. If you […]
Posted on July 29, 2014 | No Comments“This isn’t the best country to be in if you’re a vegan,” my boss told me. This was my third week working in South Korea. The first couple of days […]
Posted on July 28, 2014 | No CommentsDecades ago, humans hunted for meat. Now it feels like we have to hunt for plant-based options. As we demand vegan and vegetarian options, we no longer have to hunt them […]