- 10 Vegan Dishes Not To Miss In Greece
- Veganism And The Drought
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Veganism – Végétalisme – French C...
- Life Without Salads & Giving Up Flesh!
- Abandoning All Animal Food – Vegan Advo...
- The Isle of Vegetariana by G. Bedborough
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- French Vegan Cookbook – 1934 – A ...
Posted on June 10, 2015Ok so, unfortunately “traditional” pesto is made with Parmesan cheese and Fiore Sardo, also a cheese made from sheep milk, so a lot of the pre-made stuff you find at […]
Posted on June 9, 2015This gravy comes together in minutes, and is rich, creamy and delicious. It tastes great over mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes or grains. This is a great sauce to have on […]
Posted on June 5, 2015The number of vegan restaurants in Warsaw, Poland has surged the past couple of years, and the current number of vegan restaurants in Warsaw is 21. Learn why the number […]
Posted on May 26, 2015This is my go-to doggie biscuit recipe when I don’t have all of the ingredients for Vegan Dog Cookies with Love. I usually have everything in my pantry for this […]
Posted on May 18, 2015Cooking the potatoes is the only part of this healthy homemade pasta recipe that takes time, so I like to use potato flakes (skip the milk and butter when you […]
Posted on May 13, 2015Lately I can’t seem to shut up about chia seeds. I’m absolutely obsessed with them! They go in pretty much all of my smoothies, even in my water. Andddd (surprise, surprise) […]