- Vegan In Madrid
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Long Island Teenager Becomes Vegan Culinary P...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- 10 Vegan Dishes Not To Miss In Greece
- Rescue Elephant’s Amazing Reaction To S...
- Vegan Queso
- Thailand: A Great Place For Vegans?!
- 25 Vegan Super Bowl Recipes
Posted on January 12, 2016This is a variation of the traditional Peruvian Seco dish that’s contained in my cookbook, Peruvegan. I came up with this dish after pondering what type of Peruvian dish I was […]
Posted on January 7, 2016“A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. […]
Posted on January 4, 2016Nothing spells comfort like the combination of spicy cinnamon and sweet apples! One of the healthiest, fruit-centric desserts you can whip up is a baked apple crumble, with a thick […]
Posted on December 14, 2015This is a great hummus to bring to parties around the holidays, because of its festive cool green color, and good taste. I like to pair it with a crunchy […]