- Circus Lion Freed From Cage Feels Earth Benea...
- MasterChef’s Summer Veg Challenge
- Go Potatoes! Inspiration From Argentina
- A Vegan Booklet of 1655 – ……...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semp...
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Cat Fights For Computer Mouse
Meatless Monday Archive
Posted on January 20, 2014 | No CommentsHappy, happy, happy Monday. If you’re short on time, this recipe is super easy, super tasty, and super meat free. #needisaymore? 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil or any other high […]
Posted on January 13, 2014 | No CommentsHappy, happy Monday! This is straight up clean eating. It’s one of those dishes that makes you feel really good after eating. Here’s the how. 1 tablespoon olive oil 1/2 […]
Posted on January 6, 2014 | No CommentsHappy happy Monday to you! Here is the perfect appetizer recipe for all of your holiday get togethers (Monday or not). Make it with love and watch your peeps smile […]
Posted on November 18, 2013 | No CommentsI am convinced that Mondays are collectively, the most yummy day of the week. Here is a recipe that you should make because watercress is awesome and you and I […]
Posted on November 4, 2013 | No CommentsEvery time I visit my parents, there’s always something ready for me to eat. My parents have been supportive of my plant-based lifestyle, and it’s great to come home and […]
Posted on October 21, 2013 | No CommentsBy: Veronica Stenberg, creator of Elegantly Vegan Take your soup making skills to new heights with my advice for enhancing both taste and presentation. Soup is both nourishing and […]