- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Socialism & Veganism – Drifting Ba...
- 50 Cats And Dogs In Need Of Naps
- Why I am a Vegetarian by Richard St. Barbe Ba...
- Vegan Tips and Highlights – Warsaw, Pol...
- Planting The Seeds Of ‘Veganism’
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- SUMMER GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cas...
Posted on July 27, 2015An empty used envelope from 1909, got our Ernest Bell Library team talking a lot today. And the best part…… ……a tatty, but glorious, circa 1909 ‘Ingersoll family’ – ‘Anti-Vivisection Crusade’ […]
Posted on July 23, 2015The Ernest Bell Library is holding 2 original copies of the book – ‘The Logic Of Vegetarianism : Essays And Dialogues’ / by Henry S. Salt. London : Ideal Publishing […]
Posted on July 21, 2015We could add many more links & notes to this blog piece. Vegetarianism, early veganism, the dawn of the animal rights movement, the roots of socialism, humanitarianism, the anti-vivisection movement, […]
Posted on July 20, 2015“When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe.”— John Muir – image 4+ interesting minutes. When wolves were reintroduced to Yellowstone National Park in the United States after being absent nearly 70 years, the most remarkable “trophic cascade” occurred. […]
Posted on July 13, 2015My vegan journeys have taken me all over the world. I spent over ten years leading trips in south and central America, Europe and Africa before switching from general adventure […]
Posted on June 5, 2015This video is sure to give you a smile today, and everything in it is so true—dogs really do teach us so much What have dogs taught you? Tell us […]