- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Socialism & Veganism – Drifting Ba...
- 50 Cats And Dogs In Need Of Naps
- Why I am a Vegetarian by Richard St. Barbe Ba...
- Planting The Seeds Of ‘Veganism’
- SUMMER GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cas...
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- 12 Tips To Help You Stay Vegan
Posted on November 13, 2014Overstimulated. Thats how I felt when I returned to Europe after 8 years working and living in Latin America. It became apparent to me that the media have to SHOUT […]
Posted on December 18, 2013Europe is in recession; Portugal, Spain and Greece are suffering with especially strong recessions. Many would agree this may not be a time for starting a business – ……but, a […]
Posted on August 20, 2013A very common belief these days is that it costs too much to be a vegan or vegetarian. That’s kind of like saying living in California is outrageously expensive – […]
Posted on January 4, 2010The trend towards cycling is a result of people's growing concern for their own health, the environment and their wallet. This is right in-line with the movement towards going veg*n.
Posted on December 3, 2009Being vegan can be a great way to save money without compromising on variety or quality of foods. Whether you've been affected by the recession or you need to increase your savings the vegan diet can be a great starting point to spending less but getting more.