- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hidden Animal…
- The Eight Stages of Veganism
- Stir Fried Thai Basil with Tofu and Eggplant
- World’s First Vegan Avenue & Veganz Vegan Grocery…
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- LIVING THE SIMPLE LIFE – By Dugald Semple –…
- Cheesy Vegan Scalloped Potatoes
- The Humorous Side of Vegetarianism – an appreciation…
- ‘Leafy greens – six times a day – NO…
Posted on November 13, 2014 | No CommentsOverstimulated. Thats how I felt when I returned to Europe after 8 years working and living in Latin America. It became apparent to me that the media have to SHOUT […]
Posted on December 18, 2013 | 2 CommentsEurope is in recession; Portugal, Spain and Greece are suffering with especially strong recessions. Many would agree this may not be a time for starting a business – ……but, a […]
Posted on August 20, 2013 | 1 CommentA very common belief these days is that it costs too much to be a vegan or vegetarian. That’s kind of like saying living in California is outrageously expensive – […]
Posted on January 4, 2010 | 3 CommentsThe trend towards cycling is a result of people's growing concern for their own health, the environment and their wallet. This is right in-line with the movement towards going veg*n.
Posted on December 3, 2009 | 3 CommentsBeing vegan can be a great way to save money without compromising on variety or quality of foods. Whether you've been affected by the recession or you need to increase your savings the vegan diet can be a great starting point to spending less but getting more.