- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Vegan Strongman / World Record Holder Patrik ...
- SUMMER GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cas...
- Socialism & Veganism – Drifting Ba...
- Cats Enjoying Giant Ice Ball
- 50 Cats And Dogs In Need Of Naps
- Why I am a Vegetarian by Richard St. Barbe Ba...
- Planting The Seeds Of ‘Veganism’
Posted on April 6, 2015While I was born and raised in the United States, my mother is a Taiwanese immigrant. On a typical evening as a child, our dinners were standard Midwestern meals. However, […]
Posted on April 1, 2015A few posts back, I talked about keeping it simple with meals in a bowl…for breakfast, lunch and dinner. One important component of a meal in a bowl is the […]
Posted on March 31, 2015Forget about eggs for Easter! Vegan foods are cruelty- and cholesterol-free, and they taste great, too. If you’re planning to decorate eggs, check out PETA’s catalog for dyeable EggNots, which […]
Posted on March 24, 2015In this Key Lime Pie recipe, the lime juice will prevent the delicious Haas avocado from browning, but chances are the pie will be gone before you have that problem! […]
Posted on March 23, 2015With the clock running down on dinner, a bunch of sweet potatoes about to go bad, a somewhat limited amount of ingredients at my disposal, and a hungry mother to […]
Posted on February 16, 2015What’s creamy, vegan buttery and delicious…and can be used in recipes ranging from savory to sweet? The incredible avocado. Avocado is one of nature’s most perfect foods. It is high […]