- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Socialism & Veganism – Drifting Ba...
- 50 Cats And Dogs In Need Of Naps
- Why I am a Vegetarian by Richard St. Barbe Ba...
- Vegan Tips and Highlights – Warsaw, Pol...
- Planting The Seeds Of ‘Veganism’
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan
- SUMMER GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cas...
Animal Companions Archive
Posted on August 15, 2014Cats and dogs who hate kisses?? We know they are just trying to “play it cool” for the camera. Regardless, this is the funniest and cutest thing you will watch all […]
Posted on July 11, 2014All this sweet pup wants to do is play fetch, and he doesn’t understand why this guy won’t just pick up the stick and throw it! You can’t help but […]
Posted on July 4, 2014It’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of fireworks during Fourth of July weekend, but it can also be a very dangerous and stressful time for animals! If […]
Posted on July 1, 2014I’ve often wondered if meat eating animals smell differently than plant eating animals. And if so, can meat eating animals tell if other animals are plant eaters or vegan? A […]
Posted on June 17, 2014A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about one of my best friends who had passed (my vegan dog, Buddy). Now I want to introduce you to my vegan dog […]
Posted on June 3, 2014I’ve had the pleasure of sharing my adult life with a total of eight fabulous dogs (so far). And seven of them have been vegan. When I first went vegan […]