- HappyCow Profile
- I am a native of Washington State, and even though I have been living outside of Boston the past three years, I will always be a Washingtonian at heart. I’m a recent graduate of English and Philosophy. I’m still trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up and how to get “there.” In my spare time I read, work on my vegan baking skills and write on postcollegeprogression.wordpress.com, my personal blog.
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Vegan Strongman / World Record Holder Patrik ...
- Socialism & Veganism – Drifting Ba...
- 50 Cats And Dogs In Need Of Naps
- Why I am a Vegetarian by Richard St. Barbe Ba...
- SUMMER GIVEAWAY: So Delicious® Dairy Free Cas...
- Planting The Seeds Of ‘Veganism’
- Dr. Ellsworth Wareham, 99+ Years Old Vegan