- HappyCow Profile
- Rae Sikora has been a spokesperson for animals, the environment and human rights for over 30 years. Her programs have been changing people's vision of what is possible to create in our lives and in the world. Rae has worked internationally with participants ranging from teachers, students and prisoners to businesses and activists. As co-founder of the Institute for Humane Education, Rae created interactive critical thinking tools that are now being used by people around the globe. Rae draws from years of experience to help individuals and groups discover how implementing changes personally/locally can bring about positive change globally for all life. She is and co-founder of VegFund and co-founder/co-director of Plant Peace Daily.
- The Benefits of Raw Garlic
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- The Eight Stages of Veganism
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hidden Animal…
- World’s First Vegan Avenue & Veganz Vegan Grocery
- Stir Fried Thai Basil with Tofu and Eggplant
- The Humorous Side of Vegetarianism – an appreciation…
- Cheesy Vegan Scalloped Potatoes
- 8 Ways Becoming a Vegetarian Is Like a Bad Breakup
Receive Our Newsletter
Get VeginOut NewsOnce-a-month update on the latest veg related news, global restaurant and travel highlights, plus giveaways!