- Mayor of Chicago asks residents to go vegan
- Call for more responsible investments in agriculture to eradicate hunger and poverty
- EFSA sets average requirements for energy intake
- EFSA identifies risks to bees from neonicotinoids
- New Book Calls for Animal Liberation Activists to Change the Game
- 18 May 2013 - Switzerland
- 1-2 February 2013 - India
- 26 January 2013 - International
- 19-27 January 2013 - International
- EFSA panel raises concerns over mercury contamination
Posted on August 6, 2012 | 1 CommentBasically it’s a wrap you can make in a short time with whatever fresh produce you might have on hand. 2 sheets lavash wrap, store-bought regular or whole wheat...
Posted on September 5, 2011 | 3 CommentsToday’s Meatless Monday post comes from Peter Niculescu, Executive chef/co-owner of the Naked Sprout, Burlington first and only vegan and raw restaurant! The idea from the recipe actually came from another dish that we...