- Mayor of Chicago asks residents to go vegan
- Call for more responsible investments in agriculture to eradicate hunger and poverty
- EFSA sets average requirements for energy intake
- EFSA identifies risks to bees from neonicotinoids
- New Book Calls for Animal Liberation Activists to Change the Game
- 18 May 2013 - Switzerland
- 1-2 February 2013 - India
- 26 January 2013 - International
- 19-27 January 2013 - International
- EFSA panel raises concerns over mercury contamination
Posted on March 27, 2013 | 1 CommentPure Vegan Homocysteine Control Spray contains vitamin B12, folic acid, vitamin B6, and TMG (trimethylglycine). These key nutrients can help convert homocysteine to other substances, preventing an unwanted buildup of...
Posted on February 27, 2013 | 2 CommentsOdds are, you supplement your vegan diet with B12, but clinical studies confirm that Methylcobalamin can outperform many of the B12 supplements currently being used. Many people unwittingly succumb to...
Posted on December 13, 2011 | 4 CommentsImagine what the period at the end of this sentence would weigh and that’s how much vitamin B12 you need on a daily basis (2.4 micrograms/day). And for the most...
Posted on November 27, 2009 | 2 CommentsBut here I found myself forced to defend over and over again my reasons for being vegan - the benefits to the environment, the improvement to the animal’s wellbeing, the advantage for my own health. The situation escalated to the point a friend asked me if I was going to wait until I'd had my first miscarriage before I started 'taking care' of myself. The support I was once given as a vegan was gone replaced by scepticism and doubt that I was putting my health in danger.