- Mayor of Chicago asks residents to go vegan
- Call for more responsible investments in agriculture to eradicate hunger and poverty
- EFSA sets average requirements for energy intake
- EFSA identifies risks to bees from neonicotinoids
- New Book Calls for Animal Liberation Activists to Change the Game
- 18 May 2013 - Switzerland
- 1-2 February 2013 - India
- 26 January 2013 - International
- 19-27 January 2013 - International
- EFSA panel raises concerns over mercury contamination
Posted on October 11, 2012 | 1 CommentTraditional, staple foods from Asia, central South America, New Zealand, Australia and many more continents have made their way to American tables for some time, and if one surveys the...
Posted on October 8, 2012 | 1 CommentHere’s another Meatless Monday recipe to tantalize your taste buds and get you cooking this cruelty-free meal in your kitchen. This week’s Meatless Monday recipe is contributed by our friend,...
Posted on October 5, 2012 | 2 CommentsAs a Vegan, do you need to care about or even advocate for non-GMO food production? Well, considering that the 9 genetically engineered food crops currently on the market in...
Posted on October 3, 2012 | 4 CommentsBy Claude Vigneault (a HappyCow member) Intro Recently I went from vegan to fruitarian, this is my personal experience of a 6 months fruitarian diet, my set goal is one...
Posted on September 24, 2012 | 1 CommentHere’s another Meatless Monday recipe to tantalize your taste buds and get you preparing this cruelty-free meal in your kitchen. This week’s Meatless Monday recipe is contributed by our friend,...
Posted on September 20, 2012 | 1 CommentQuestion: Flavonoids are one of the following: The taste buds of a robot. A rare form of hemorrhoids A powerful antioxidant found in over 4,000 foods. A GMO food...