- Mayor of Chicago asks residents to go vegan
- Call for more responsible investments in agriculture to eradicate hunger and poverty
- EFSA sets average requirements for energy intake
- EFSA identifies risks to bees from neonicotinoids
- New Book Calls for Animal Liberation Activists to Change the Game
- 18 May 2013 - Switzerland
- 1-2 February 2013 - India
- 26 January 2013 - International
- 19-27 January 2013 - International
- EFSA panel raises concerns over mercury contamination
Posted on October 5, 2012 | 2 CommentsAs a Vegan, do you need to care about or even advocate for non-GMO food production? Well, considering that the 9 genetically engineered food crops currently on the market in...
Posted on September 28, 2012 | 1 CommentGreetings of Peace! My name is Tessa R. Salazar, a journalist in the Philippines. I am writing to you not as a journalist but as a volunteer campaigning for...
Posted on May 26, 2012 | 3 CommentsI don’t know where you live but here in Texas it’s blazing hot! Sure it’s easy to just turn on the air con but what is even better for cooling...
Posted on May 18, 2012 | 1 Comment. . I am not really big on celebrating holidays. The word HOLIDAY comes from holy day. One of the most sacred holidays for me is Earth Day. The only...
Posted on April 21, 2011 | No CommentsHappy Earth week!! Today I’d like to feature what I personally consider to be the Best of the Best Green Restaurants for their efforts in bringing healthy organic vegetarian/vegan food...