- Mayor of Chicago asks residents to go vegan
- Call for more responsible investments in agriculture to eradicate hunger and poverty
- EFSA sets average requirements for energy intake
- EFSA identifies risks to bees from neonicotinoids
- New Book Calls for Animal Liberation Activists to Change the Game
- 18 May 2013 - Switzerland
- 1-2 February 2013 - India
- 26 January 2013 - International
- 19-27 January 2013 - International
- EFSA panel raises concerns over mercury contamination
Posted on March 22, 2013 | 2 CommentsLooking to add more protein in your diet or move away from buying traditional protein powders made with whey or soy? Pure Vegan Pea Protein is a delicious and nutritious...
Posted on February 27, 2013 | 2 CommentsOdds are, you supplement your vegan diet with B12, but clinical studies confirm that Methylcobalamin can outperform many of the B12 supplements currently being used. Many people unwittingly succumb to...
Posted on February 21, 2013 | 1 CommentMost people stay indoors when winter turns the world cold and white, but staying indoors too much can cause a vitamin D deficiency. Vegans are particularly susceptible, because their diet...
Posted on February 18, 2013 | 1 CommentHere’s another Meatless Monday recipe to tantalize your taste buds and get you cooking this cruelty-free meal in your kitchen. This week’s recipe is contributed by our friend, Leigh-Chantelle from...
Posted on January 28, 2013 | 3 CommentsHere’s another Meatless Monday recipe to tantalize your taste buds and get you preparing this cruelty-free meal in your kitchen. This week’s Meatless Monday recipe is contributed by our friend,...
Posted on January 24, 2013 | 1 CommentLibido is a Freudian term describing the force or psychic energy behind human action; especially the sexual urge or as some might put it passion, sexual appetite, instinct or drive,...