- 10 Vegan Dishes Not To Miss In Greece
- Veganism And The Drought
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Veganism – Végétalisme – French C...
- Life Without Salads & Giving Up Flesh!
- Abandoning All Animal Food – Vegan Advo...
- The Isle of Vegetariana by G. Bedborough
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- French Vegan Cookbook – 1934 – A ...
Posted on September 1, 2015I woke up the other day, and was desperately craving crinkles. I haven’t had them in a while-not since I decided to follow a vegan diet a few years back. […]
Posted on August 31, 2015Thanks to HappyCow, it is always easy to find the best places anywhere to have a veggie meal. And there are several really nice places in Madrid you should definitely […]
Posted on August 28, 2015See what happens when these folks think they’ve just eaten a hot DOG. Are you surprised at their reactions?
Posted on August 27, 2015Much more from Dan Piraro – here. Can you imagine living without salads? In the 1500s Queen Catherine (Catherine Parr – 1512–1548 – sixth wife of Henry the Eighth of England), […]
Posted on August 24, 2015Végétalisme historique / Historical Veganism The French were 20+ years ahead of the British in creating the names – le végétalisme – végétalien – végétalienne – ……for what Dorothy & Donald Watson termed […]
Posted on August 21, 2015Gertje the white Rhino (also known as ‘Little G’) lost his mom to poachers, but found love again with his friend Lammie. Check out this sweet video of the two friends […]