- Vegan In Madrid
- Make Sticky Rice Balls (Sweet or Savory)
- Long Island Teenager Becomes Vegan Culinary P...
- “Natural” Flavorings and Other Hi...
- Rescue Elephant’s Amazing Reaction To S...
- 10 Vegan Dishes Not To Miss In Greece
- Vegan Queso
- Thailand: A Great Place For Vegans?!
- Bandit The Bull Dances With Joy After Being R...
Posted on February 11, 2016Simple raw, vegan Valentine’s Day lollis. Naturally sweetened and colored, they’re a perfect treat for that special someone!
Posted on February 9, 2016International Integrators Facilitator Caty Genestra Villalonga has started a movement in Spain around the common expression “4 COS4S” or “four things” to increase awareness about the benefits of eating whole, […]
Posted on February 8, 2016Vegan burgers are growing in popularity, and the Singapore-based fast food chain that started the movement in 2010 just landed in San Francisco. Veganburg’s newest and first American location opened in December […]
Posted on February 7, 2016This pooch is basically showing everyone up with his soccer skills at the beach..and we are impressed!
Posted on February 4, 2016Super Bowl 50 is just around the corner, and what Super Bowl party would be complete without (vegan) buffalo wings?? The fine lads over at The Happy Pear made this fantastic, […]
Posted on February 3, 2016Watch animals freed from factory farms walk on grass for the very first time in this heartwarming video: