Odds are, you supplement your vegan diet with B12, but clinical studies confirm that Methylcobalamin can outperform many of the B12 supplements currently being used. Many people unwittingly succumb to a host of health issues due to nutritional deficiencies, and those who think the main concern is only energy-related are walking a tightrope.
1. Central nervous system becomes vulnerable: Neurological changes are just one of the many effects of B12 deficiency. Depression, confusion, memory problems and symptoms similar to Alzheimer’s disease are all concerns of B12 deficiency.
2. Body stops producing enough red blood cells and hemoglobin. Deficiencies can inhibit hemoglobin production and red blood cells are destroyed before they have completed their cycle. In all these cases, the transport of oxygen is insufficient and causes anemia.
3. A deficiency increases the risk of heart disease. Elevated homocysteine levels can increase the risk of cardiovascular disease, including heart attacks, strokes, and vascular thrombosis.
4. B12 spray can help regulate mood and boost brain chemicals. For decades, doctors have linked a lack of Vitamin B12 with mood changes and depression. A deficiency affects the outer layer of the nerves resulting in problems with cognitive functions, depression and confusion.
5. It Alters our taste buds. Imagine losing the sense of taste due to the lack of a vitamin. A B12 deficiency contributes to a reduced ability to taste food. Those little bumps located on our tongue lose sensation.
Balancing your nutritional requirements may require more of your attention. Luckily, the easiest remedy is the Pure Vegan B12 spray. Considering that many people are ready to ditch processed foods for smarter choices, but are put off by all the talk of vitamin deficiencies, B12 Methylcobalamin may be the easiest way to prepare for the switch.
by Melissa Sanborn of Nutritional Brands, PureVegan